Set of brake pads Hawk Performance.
Ferro-carbon friction material delivers more braking power and fade resistance than oe pads - low dust - excellent pad and rotor life - virtually noise-free - ideal for import and domestic full-size trucks,
Otimal range: 37°C-260°C
Min/max range: 37°C-370°C
Application: Street performance
- FRONT - FORD EXPLORER (1995-2001) ; REAR: HB287x.571
- FRONT - FORD RANGER (1995-2002)
- FRONT - FORD RANGER EDGE (2001-2002)
- FRONT - FORD RANGER SUPER (1995-1998)
- FRONT - MAZDA B2300 (1995-1997)
- FRONT - MAZDA B2500 (1998-2001)
- FRONT - MAZDA B3000 (1995-1996)
- FRONT - MAZDA B3000 (1998-2002)
- FRONT - MAZDA B4000 (1995-2002)
- FRONT - MERCURY MOUNTAINEER (1997-2001) ; REAR: HB287x.571
Hawk Performance is a leading supplier of severe duty and high-performance friction products manufactured in ISO-certified facilities for the motorsports and performance automotive aftermarket.Decades of experience in developing friction materials for aerospace, industrial, military, automotive and motorsports applications give Hawk Performance an advantage over the competition.In the past decade, Hawk Performance friction products have won more motorsports championships than any other friction manufacturer.