Set of brake pads Hawk Performance.
HPS Performance Street Compound. Increased Stopping Power. High Friction/Torque Hot Or Cold. Extended Pad Life. Low Dust. Virtually Noise-Free..
Otimal range: 37°C-260°C
Min/max range: 37°C-370°C
Application: Street performance
- REAR - PORSCHE 911 (996) CARRERA 4 (1999-2005) ; FRONT: HB550x.634
- REAR - PORSCHE 911 (996) CARRERA 4 (2006-2008) ; FRONT: HB664x.634
- REAR - PORSCHE 911 TARGA (1998-1998) ; FRONT: HB291x.642
- REAR - PORSCHE BOXSTER (1997-2004) ; FRONT: HB289x.610
- REAR - PORSCHE BOXSTER S (2000-2004) ; FRONT: HB550x.634
- REAR - PORSCHE BOXSTER S (2005-2006) w/Iron Discs; FRONT: HB550x.634
Hawk Performance is a leading supplier of severe duty and high-performance friction products manufactured in ISO-certified facilities for the motorsports and performance automotive aftermarket.Decades of experience in developing friction materials for aerospace, industrial, military, automotive and motorsports applications give Hawk Performance an advantage over the competition.In the past decade, Hawk Performance friction products have won more motorsports championships than any other friction manufacturer.