Sparco Corsa seat for children weighing from 0 to 18 kg with age 1-4 years.
- weight group 0+1
- weight of baby: 0-18 Kg
- age: 1-4 years
- attachment system: universal use with safety belt
- approval: ECE R44/04
- adjustable belts
- side impact protection
- As one of the few models, this seat has a dual seat belt system, which allows the use of a seat opposite the direction of travel, which meets the current provisions of the Road Traffic Act
- The seat has a comfortable fabric upholstery that is removable and can be easily cleaned (possible washing at 40 ° C).
All sparco corsa infant car seats have a Dutch certificate that is subject to the highest level of safety. Each sparco car seat has an orange label with the original ECE R44 approval. An orange tag ensures that the seat complies with the essential safety requirements of the European Safety Standards. The seats have been tested for moving parts of the seats and their mechanical properties. Crash tests have also been carried out to ensure that they meet the most stringent safety requirements.
- The word "universal" specifies that the seat is suitable for all types of vehicles
- Labeling must indicate the weight group for which the seat is used (eg from 9 to 18 kg)
- The symbol "E" defines Europe and the number behind it indicates the country in which it was tested: for example, "1" Germany "2" France, "4" The Netherlands, "20" Poland
- The certification number is the most important information. The first two digits indicate whether the seat complies with EU safety standards, for example "04" is the latest addition to the safety standard, "03" for the 1995 version of the regulation.Seats of the older standards "01" and "02" are withdrawn from the market since April 2008, because they do not meet current safety standards
- ECE-R 44 or ECE R44 / 04 is a complete standard. For child seats secured by ISOFIX grips, new R44 rules will be introduced in the coming years
- The label bears the seal of the company that produced the seat
SPARCO is the largest and most acclaimed manufacturer in the world of racing equipment, Rally, Formula 1, WRC, NASCAR and others. The solution used in sparco seats utilizes long-standing rally experiences, innovative safety technologies that make life easier for your child. Sparco products are not only of high quality, they have precise processing, original design but are especially safe.