Product ID: 221074A
Name: Front Anti Roll Bar Eye Bolt Bush 17-19mm SPORT
- Seat Cordoba
- Seat Cordoba Vario
- Seat Ibiza II 93-02
- Seat Toledo
- Seat Toledo 92-99
- Skoda Felicia
- Volkswagen Caddy II
- Volkswagen Caddy II Kasten
- Volkswagen Caddy II Pick-Up
- Volkswagen Golf II
- Volkswagen Golf II Country/Syncro/Rallye/4x4
- Volkswagen Golf III
- Volkswagen Golf III 4x4
- Volkswagen Jetta II
- Volkswagen Jetta II Syncroﾠ
- Volkswagen Vento
- D2201 Front suspension Polyurethane Seat Cordoba Ibiza Toledo VW Corrado Golf Jetta Passat Polo Vento
Material: POLYURETHANE (PUR/PU)
To every product we add grease!
Which material should I choose: RED or YELLOW?
What is the difference between RED (80 ShA*) and YELLOW (90 ShA*) bushes?
- RED color - hardness of about 80 ShA* - suspension components have a hardness similar to the original metal-rubber bushes. However, strength of the polyurethane is many times greater, and the unique properties ensure long lasting comfort. Our RED products we recommend for all the "normal" car users who want improve stability and better driving.
- YELLOW color - hardness of about 90 ShA* - recommended for racing-sports vehicles, tuned.. etc. The suspension is much stiffer, as at higher speeds is important. Durability ensures stability of polyurethane suspension for many years.
- BLACK color - hardness 90 ShA* - made on request (additional fee +50%).
The main difference between red and yellow products is HARDNESS! Material resistance to weathering, oils, grease, salt, acids, solvents, in both cases is EXCELLENT!