Product ID: 081097A
Name:ﾠFront anti roll bar bush SPORT
- Acura Integra 93-01
- Acura Integra Type R 97-01
- Honda Civic 91-95
- Honda Civic 95-00 JAPAN
- Honda Civic 95-00 UK
- Honda CRX del Sol 92-97
- Honda Integra 93-01 H
- Honda Integra Type R 97-01 H
- MG ZS 01-05
- Rover 400 95-00
- Rover 45 99-05
- D0801 Front suspension Polyurethane Honda Civic Rover 400
- D0803 Front suspension wahacze zeliwne odlewane Polyurethane Honda Civic 95-00 Japan EK9 EK8 EJ6 EJ9 EM1
- D0812 Front suspension steal wischbones embossed Polyurethane Honda Civic Japan EK9 EJ8 EJ6 EJ9 EM1
Material: POLYURETHANE (PUR/PU)
To every product we add grease!
Which material should I choose: RED or YELLOW?
What is the difference between RED (80 ShA*) and YELLOW (90 ShA*) bushes?
- RED color - hardness of about 80 ShA* - suspension components have a hardness similar to the original metal-rubber bushes. However, strength of the polyurethane is many times greater, and the unique properties ensure long lasting comfort. Our RED products we recommend for all the "normal" car users who want improve stability and better driving.
- YELLOW color - hardness of about 90 ShA* - recommended for racing-sports vehicles, tuned.. etc. The suspension is much stiffer, as at higher speeds is important. Durability ensures stability of polyurethane suspension for many years.
- BLACK color - hardness 90 ShA* - made on request (additional fee +50%).
The main difference between red and yellow products is HARDNESS! Material resistance to weathering, oils, grease, salt, acids, solvents, in both cases is EXCELLENT!