Foam panel filter replacement Pipercross.
Length [mm] 445, Width [mm] 130, Height [mm] 30
RENAULT, SAFRANE I (B54_) 3.0 Biturbo 4x4 (B545), rear part, production year: 1993/02 -> 1996/07
RENAULT, SAFRANE I (B54_) 3.0 V6 4x4 (B54B, B544), rear part, production year: 1992/12 -> 1996/07
RENAULT, SAFRANE I (B54_) 3.0 V6 (B54B, B544), rear part, production year: 1992/12 -> 1996/07
RENAULT, SAFRANE II (B54_) 3.0 V6 (B54M), rear part, production year: 1996/07 -> 2000/12
- Take the air filter out from the intake box.
- Use the compressed air to remove the dirt from the other side of dirty side.
- Apply SIMOA cleaner onto both sides evenly. （CAUTION: THE USE OF ANY OTHER CLEANING SOLUTION OR METHOD COULD DAMAGE THE FILTER! i.e. use of water, steam, or chemicals, gasoline, transmission fluid, motor oil, lightweight oil, or diesel fuel not specifically designed to clean non-woven material air filters )
- Allow cleaner to soak into both sides of air filer for 10 minutes; afterward use the compressed air to remove dirt and cleaner. (Repeat step 3 and step 4 until all spots of dirt are cleaned.)
- Let the air filter dry naturally or use the compressed air to dry it.（CAUTION: OTHER DRYING METHOD COULD DAMAGE THE FILTER!）
- Apply proper amount of SIMOTA air filter cleaning oil evenly onto the dirt side of air filter only.（CAUTION: DO NOT OVER OIL AIR FILTER! OVER- OILING MAY INTERFERE THE PERFORMANCE OF ENGINE.）
- Reinstall the air filter back to intake box; make sure that the intake box is securely fastened.
- Service the air filter at least every 5,000Km to maintain optimum performance. We recommend the air filter to be serviced more often after off-road and high speed riding. Always inspect your air filter whenever you change your oil.
British company Pipercross was founded over 35 years ago in Northampton. Since the beginning, they have been handcrafting air filters that are suitable for both regular stock cars and also for motorsport use. Over the years, the company has contributed to the success of many motorsport car companies. Thanks to the cooperation with engineers, they produce the most advanced filters on the market.