Product ID: 281262A
Name: Front lower radius arm to chassis bush
- Nissan 200SX S13 88-93
- Nissan 200SX S14 94-99
- Nissan 300ZX Z32 90-96
- Nissan SkylineﾠR32 89-94
- Nissan SkylineﾠR33 93-98
- Nissan SkylineﾠR34 97-02
Do not work with Skyline GTR model
- D2804 Front suspension Polyurethane Nissan 200SX S13
- D2808 Front suspension Polyurethane Nissan 200SX S14
Material: POLYURETHANE (PUR/PU)
To every product we add grease!
Which material should I choose: RED or YELLOW?
What is the difference between RED (80 ShA*) and YELLOW (90 ShA*) bushes?
- RED color - hardness of about 80 ShA* - suspension components have a hardness similar to the original metal-rubber bushes. However, strength of the polyurethane is many times greater, and the unique properties ensure long lasting comfort. Our RED products we recommend for all the "normal" car users who want improve stability and better driving.
- YELLOW color - hardness of about 90 ShA* - recommended for racing-sports vehicles, tuned.. etc. The suspension is much stiffer, as at higher speeds is important. Durability ensures stability of polyurethane suspension for many years.
- BLACK color - hardness 90 ShA* - made on request (additional fee +50%).
The main difference between red and yellow products is HARDNESS! Material resistance to weathering, oils, grease, salt, acids, solvents, in both cases is EXCELLENT!